Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am not invisible to the enemy I am just protected by Jesus

Lord God I thank you for all you do for me. I am incredibly blessed to be saved by you. You reassure me everyday that you are here. Even when the enemies are attacking me when I am feeling a bit vunerable you remind me I may be visable to them but I am protected by you. I never doubt even in my roughest days that you are there. Today is a reminder to me that things happen for a reason and even though I may not like them you are in control. So weither or not I get a new car, weither or not I am sick and tired. If the kids are being naughty and fighting and break an expensive bottle of marinade in the grocery store. If I get home and the toliet is overflowing. It just means I am living life. I am here and I am part of life. It doesn't mean that you have forsaken me. It means you are looking for me to lean on you more. To be thankful for you more to appreciate you and the life I live because of you more. If I lived a thousands more years I would never be able to repay the love and graditude I have for you. Today was not a fun day for myself or my sister or her husband, We are thankful and blessed to have each other to support when things get a lil hairraising and stressful. I am lucky I get to live around the corner from them and get to help them when they needed it. Jesus thank you for your love protection and kindness. Thank you for family and friends and loved ones. I am so humbled that you are here to watch us and keep us safe within your arms. I ask that you continue to teach us and help us learn to be more like you. We love you an praise you in your name AMEN

Off to bed, I am exausted by this day. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment