Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I love that following Jesus comes with the guarntee that He loves me

So I have been on this journey in following what Jesus has asked of me in Prayer. I prayed for a chance and he told me to come to Vegas, Even though to be honest this place was never in my plans. So I said I would come it happened in a matter of weeks, I prayed about a job and Jesus says take what you feel in your heart and be patient for the career. So I find a nanny job decide it's awesome money but I wouldn't fit their family so I pray and he tells me to stick with my gut. So I turned it down without consulting anyone. In the meantime I apply at many other places and familes and one being the school district here for an ASl job. So a family contacts me on one of the find a Nanny sites. I met them, I fell in love with their family and have been there ever since. I have been praying for the school job and still he tells me to continue to work on it but be patient. I have listened and I know he will not fail me. So today I get a letter in the mail saying I have been APPROVED. Wahooo.. Now on to the right school I know that with his help I will pray and he will help me find the perfect school the perfect area and the perfect place for us to live. I will be patient and know it will happen in his time, For now I am so thankful for the blessings of a house to live in to have a job and to be able to buy a new to me car. Things have never looked brighter I am FINALLY getting ahead and I know it's because of Jesus and my utter and complete faith in him and his will, It's not as if I won't face hard times in life, but I know that in those moments my faith will be ever stronger in him because of leaning on him in this time of need. He has blessed me and I feel so incredibly lucky to be his child, I am so thankful, I am not blind and mislead and following a false sense of who he really is. Jesus is my savior and my life is complete in him.

I am so proud of myself, I am learning to stand on my own feet finacially. I am trying to figure out how to get myself out of debt and to live within my means I want to find freedom in being able live every month in comfort and know I can do that only through Christ, I want to stand beside him and know he will be proud of me.

I have alot of work to do. I need to be more forthcoming and straight forward about his mission in bringing people to the truth. I need to be louder about my faith. I need to let go of somethings that hold me back from being more like him. I love that everyday I can change and be a better person more like Christ.

The peace and contentment in moments like these are rare and treasured, I am feeling blessed today because I dont' have alot of drama in life when I focus on Jesus instead of the world. The world is fast pace choatic and nuts. I want a softer fuller life with Jesus in slower Jesus filled world. That is my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment